We believe we can tackle many problems in our industry, and achieve significant change, by partnering directly with civil society.
Commitments are important because they signal our intentions and help catalyze change throughout the industry, and they enable us to draw upon the expertise and knowledge of our stakeholders.
Because one role of civil society organizations is to constantly evaluate our progress, we strive for open and transparent dialogue to explain challenges in our industry and to show where we stand and how we tackle these challenges. We take any brand assessments from civil society very seriously as it is an opportunity for us to understand how to improve and better fulfil the needs of our stakeholders.
Overview of our commitments
- Greenpeace Detox Commitment
- 2020 Circular Fashion System Commitment
- Commitment to Canopy's Policy on Protecting Forests Through Fabric Choices
- Commitment to the Changing Markets Foundation's Roadmap towards responsible viscose and modal fibre manufacturing
- Commitment to Global Framework Agreement with IndustriALL Global Union
- Recycled Polyester Commitment by Textile Exchange
- Commitment to Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action
Multi-stakeholder and industry initiatives
We participate in several multi-stakeholder and industry initiatives and organizations, which gives us the opportunity to communicate directly with governments and with civil society.